“with you, every breath you take”
I am based in Northern Ireland and cover all maternity hospitals in the area. I offer confidential and discreet support to your family during your pregnancy, during labour and the birth of your baby, and in the early days after the birth.
I would be more than happy to meet up for a free initial consultation to talk about my services and answer any questions you may have.
As a Birth Doula, I offer a comprehensive birth package that includes:
- Usually 2 antenatal visits to discuss your birth preferences, expectations, birth physiology, parenting, any previous birth experiences and just to get to know each other. It is also important to meet your partner as I am there to support them as well.
- I will be exclusively on-call 24/7 for 2 weeks before your due date until your baby arrives and you can call me anytime of the day or night
- I will support you throughout your labour until your baby is born
- Usually one postnatal visit to ensure you are happy after the birth of your baby and to chat through the birth.
- Unlimited texts, email and telephone support throughout your pregnancy
- Access to my library of books and DVDs, use of TENS machine
- Signposting to relevant agencies, websites, contacts, if relevant
- Hire of a birth pool
- Hire of a cub birthing stool
- Hire of a TENS machine
- Optional HypnoBirthing course
As a Postnatal Doula I offer a support package that includes:
- postnatal visits with a flexibility to suit you and your family needs
- helping you to debrief your birth experience
- hold your baby while you get some rest
- light shopping
- nourish you with food
- accompany you to doctor’s/hospital appointments
- help with older siblings
- assistance with pet care
- signposting on feeding, crying, sleeping, babywear, if relevant
- help you to adjust to your new way of life as a mum!
Please email me or call 07914 487297 to discuss my availability and the cost of a package to suit your individual requirements. I also accept instalments to ease the cost. Your family and friends can purchase gift vouchers to buy you doula support from Doula UK.
I have gained invaluable insight into the process of labour and birth, and have experience with:
- Natural birth (home and hospital)
- Water birth (home and hospital)
- VBAC and HBAC
- IVF pregnancies
- Caesarean births (urgent and elective)
- Medicalised births
- Single mums
- 40+ year old women
- HIV+ and breastfeeding
- I currently volunteer with Tinylife and have experience of caring for premature babies, twins and triplets