I am a doula in Northern Ireland and happily cover the whole province. I offer confidential and discreet support to your family during your pregnancy, during labour and the birth of your baby, and in the early days after the birth.
Please contact me for a free initial consultation to talk about my services and answer any questions you may have.
As a Birth Doula, I offer a comprehensive birth package that includes:
- Usually 2 antenatal visits to discuss your birth preferences, expectations, birth physiology, parenting, any previous birth experiences and just to get to know each other. It is also important to meet your partner as I am there to support them as well.
- I will be exclusively on-call 24/7 for 2 weeks before your guess date until your baby arrives and you can call me anytime of the day or night
- I will support you throughout your labour until your baby is born and stay with you for a few hours afterwards until you are content for me to leave
- Usually one postnatal visit to ensure you are happy after the birth of your baby and to chat through the birth.
- Unlimited texts, email and telephone support throughout your pregnancy
- Access to my library of books, use of TENS machine
- Signposting to relevant agencies, websites, contacts, if relevant
- Hire of a birth pool if required
- Hire of a cub birthing stool if required
- Hire of a TENS machine if required
- Optional HypnoBirthing course
I also offer other packages depending on your own individual circumstances, and more details can be found here.
As a Postnatal Doula I offer a support package that includes:
- planning for the postnatal period and chatting about expectations and the reality of having a newborn
- postnatal visits with a flexibility to suit you and your family needs
- helping you to debrief your birth experience
- hold your baby while you get some rest
- light shopping
- nourish you with food
- accompany you to doctor’s/hospital appointments
- help with older siblings
- assistance with pet care
- signposting on feeding, crying, sleeping, babywear, if relevant
- help you to adjust to your new way of life as a mum!
As a HypnoBirthing Educator I offer a full or refresher Mongan Method course. I been teaching this course since 2017 as a ‘gold seal’ approved and accredited Educator. More information can be found here.
Please email me or call 07914 487297 to discuss my availability and the cost of a package to suit your individual requirements. I also accept instalments to ease the cost. Your family and friends can purchase gift vouchers to buy you doula support from Doula UK, or if you are experiencing financial hardship, you may be eligible for free support through the Doula UK Access Fund.